Monday, June 29, 2009

DECREES AND CLAIMS


Following is to learn to make your prayers, as in Metaphysics call "treatments." As we're thinking all day and decrees are praying all day, in a negative way or positive way and create our own conditions, states and events.
The important thing is to stay in the mood that expresses the prayer. If you say you let the negative return, destroy the effect of prayer. Look after your thoughts. Mind your words. Do not let it drag
expressing others. Remember that they ignore what you already know you.
What they think and ask for you, think about it for others. We are all one in spirit and that is the most effective way of giving. Better than bread and that bread and alms and charity only last a few seconds, while truth is left to the other forever. Sooner or later your spiritual gift you enter into the conscious mind and have done work of salvation in a brother. The Principle of Rhythm, which is the law of the pendulum, the boomerang, I return the property to you (as you do evil).
It has been said that "with God is a majority", so that only one person to raise their spiritual awareness and recognize the truth as expressed above, is able to save from ruin to a saving of crisis to a community, a city or a nation, because it acts on the spiritual plane that is the truth and it dominates all lower levels. "Know the truth and it shall make you free."
Faced with a disease / employers:
I do not accept this or look for me or for anyone. I am Life, you, me, all over the world. Thank you, Father, I've heard.
(Repeat this affirmation every time you come to mind if you obliged to express).
In all cases of fear:
I reject fear. God is Love I AM YOUR CHILD, I AM LOVE. Made of Love, With Love by Father I've heard.
In any case of sadness / employers:
I do not accept this. I am Joy. I am bliss. (He begins to list all the good you have). Thank you Father.
Against any manifestation of scarcity:
I do not accept this appearance. My world does contain everything. I AM the abundance of everything. Thank you, Father, that today everything is covered.
Faced with all that world peace or counter particular:
I do not accept this appearance of conflict. I AM Peace, Harmony, Order. We are all one. Father forgive them they do not know what they do. Forgive me and forgive me. Thank you Father I've heard and I always hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment