
Our Father in heaven to our hearts as divine spark of my Father Creator.
Praised be thy name "I am"
glorified your name here "I am"
honored to be your name "I am" ...
Thy kingdom
and spill your light in my whole being ...
Thy will be done on earth as in heaven,
Your will is my purity of heart, soul and mind
I gave you forever ...
On our daily bread today give it to us
is the food of our spirit
it needs the divinity of our being
Father to glorificarte Creator ...
And forgive us our debts, past mistakes of our lives
and debts from previous incarnations of this present life
in love with this body that delivers it to your service forever.
And Lead us not into temptation
and your queen, "I am" on my body, soul, heart and mind
and let my be your light and life-redeeming
as your light source will spill on this your servant (a)
and reign in me for you to fulfill the will of my
Father: 'I am "...
'And from all evil; cuĂdame my vanity, indifference, pride, jealousy,
greed, desire to possess the loved one ...
give me the necessary strength through your Light
for me my body vivifique
Light to come and my heart, divine spark
I'm from and get to your kingdom.
For thine is the kingdom, the power and glory
"I am" forever and forever.
Amen, amen and amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment